Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tucker Max, a sick fuck or misunderstood Genius?

Probably the funniest book i've read. And the stories are perfect shitting length so defiantly a win-win. Basically you know that fucked up friend you had/have in college who fucked anything as long as there was a story in it. And you know his roomate who was just as dirty but even sicker because he wasn't satisfied until he stuck in her butt. Well take the two of them combine them and add a decent writter and a whole lot of money and drugs and you get tucker max.

This is how tucker explains himself:
My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and just generally act like a raging dickhead.But, I do contribute to humanity in one very important way. I share my adventures with the world."

Probably my favorite story is "Tucker tries buttsex; hilarity does not ensue".
I don't wanna ruin it for you but here are some of my favorite passages:
"This was going to be my first time foraging in the ass forest, and I wanted to have a reminder of my trip, a memento I could carry with me the rest of my life...so I decided to film us." (my kinda dude)
"I opened the cap, crammed the bottle top into her asshole, and squeezed. I probably emptied half of the 4-ounces of AstroGlide into her. I since learned that 4 onces lasts 6 months"
I could go on but i don't wanna ruin it for you. I just re-read it for the the first time in over a year and i was straight dieing. Just do yourself the favor of reading at least that one- Tucker tries butt sex

Then you should check out his website he has a majority of his stories on there. But the better ones are in the book "I hope they serve beer in hell". Tuckermax.com